By Kyle | December 10, 2009
1. Jeff Bridges will win Best Actor for “Crazy Heart.” Sorry, George. You’re too young to have two Oscars, especially since you’re not much of an actor.
2. Sandra Bullock will get nominated for Best Actress for “The Blind Side.”
3. Christoph Waltz will win Best Supporting Actor for “Inglourious Basterds.”
4. Carey Mulligan will win Best Actress for “An Education.”
5. “Julie & Julia” will get a Best Picture nomination.
6. “Invictus” will not. (Though I wouldn’t bet my house on this one. With 10 nominees, the average voter will be hard-pressed to find deserving candidates.)
7. Paul McCartney will win Best Original Song.
8. “Inglourious Basterds” will win Best Original Screenplay.
9. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie will not entertain questions from the gentlemen of the press.
10. Ratings will be even worse than last year’s.