Is Food the New Sex?

By Kyle | February 11, 2009

What happens when, for the first time in history, adult human beings are free to have all the sex and food they want?

Good question.

Topics: Food, Sex | 11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Is Food the New Sex?”

February 11th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Well, I was a teenager in London in the ’70s, so like everyone else lucky enough to have been around in that glorious AIDS and herpes-free wonderland, I had more than enough sex to last me a lifetime. So I’ll have the filet minon, please, medium rare.

2. blackhawk12151 Says:
      February 11th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Hunter

AIDS and herpes didn’t magically appear in the 80’s. It was there before, but nobody knew about it, or if they did they didn’t care. What I’m saying is, you might want to go see a doctor.

3. K Says:
      February 11th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

. . more than enough sex to last me a lifetime.

A euphemism for “can’t get it up any more”. No wonder you hang on blogs posting nasty comments. You just need to get laid.

p.s. Try the oysters.

February 11th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

I am married, K, to a very lovely woman. I was referring to variety, not to quality.

5. Rebecca B Says:
      February 11th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

mignon

6. kyle Says:
      February 11th, 2009 at 11:39 pm

I hate to agree with Hunter but…his wife is a very lovely woman. One true statement a year seems to be about his limit.

7. Jules Says:
      February 14th, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Sherlock Holmes is in bed, drugged up on morphine, preparing to have sex with Dr Watson. Instead of inserting his todger in Watson’s back passage, he begins ramming hard bits of fruit up there.

“Holmes, what the devil are you doing??”

“Lemon entry, my dear Watson, lemon entry.”

8. Jules Says:
      February 16th, 2009 at 7:07 am

My comment #7 has only been ‘awaiting moderation’ for two days. This is surely progress.

9. Jules Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 6:10 am

Three days now. That’s more like it.

10. spongeworthy Says:
      February 17th, 2009 at 10:00 pm

It wasn’t worth it, Jules.

And Kyle would say Hunter’s slag was a princess even if he knew better. It’s part and parcel of a gentleman’s behavior.

I know only that she has a self-esteem issue and takes up with shite on a stick. Beyond that I’m certain she’s the bee’s knees.

11. Jules Says:
      February 18th, 2009 at 7:34 am

Spongebob,

Your post suggests that the only shite is you.

Comments